Monday 9 June 2008

I’m Having A Crisis!!!!

...... and this time it's not ALL about work ...... or my lack thereof.

HELP!!! I'm already getting to see the Boys in just under a fortnight in Manchester, but I REALLY want to go to see them in Coventry too, however whereas I seem to have decided I want to go I'm having a hard time convincing myself to book the ticket ......

Can someone give me an answer as to why??? Bon Jovi come around here for 6 dates every 2-3 years, so logic (or that could be mass emotional reaction!!) dictates I should take advantage, especially as my lack of passport-age is a major stumbling block to going elsewhere!!

Now, I've found a pretty good ticket for Coventry. It's Block 18 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry which is about one block from Mr Sambora and his side of the stage (which is a fucking ACE place to be!!), and it's row C ...... it's also £55, which is less than I've already paid for my GC tix ...... but it will mean another night in a hotel (I'm thinking the Ramada. ;))

Somebody talk me round ...... please??? Lol!!

H.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment