Saturday 15 August 2009

Near To The Madding Crowd

I swore I would never do it. Hell, I took the piss out of anyone who did and called them a sheep, yet here I am today having just joined the confusing world of micro-blogging. Yes, I now Twitter …. Tweet …. sound something like a bird in 140 characters.

For the longest time I resisted the urge to join Myspace …. then I did. Then I attempted to steer clear of Facebook …. I now spend way too much time there. And then I scoffed about Twitter and now I’ve attached myself to that. I swear I am not a sheep. Part of me wanted to see what the hoo-hah was about, but I think it’s also good for updates. A recent case in point being the recent Bon Jovi album news tweeted by John Shanks on Twitter and reported around the internet. It’s gotta be good for something. I doubt very much that I’ll report on my whole world a la Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore (although I reserve the right to change my mind!!)

At least once I jack up my followings I can keep relatively up to date from one page …. I just need to find the right people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment