Sunday 12 August 2007

The Most Pointless Bit Of Blogging -- EVER!!!!

I'm probably about to post the most pointless and stupid 'blog' ever – must be the boredom of non-employment setting in already (I assure you there will soon be a blog bemoaning my lack of employment between copious amounts of Trash TV and hopefully before my brain turns to mush from lack of use – best break out the ol' Sudoku!!!), but whilst randomly surfing the internet, chatting with a friend or two, watching TV and judging by how my tastes tend to change with the wind -- the word 'flit' doesn't even start to cover it!! Lol!! -- I decided to waste a couple of minutes of my life compiling The Phwoar List just for the hell of it.

Come one, come all, boys and girls, add your favourites with your reasons, (doesn't matter if they're deep and meaningful or just the result of serotonin and assorted other overactive hormones) and then we can all go away happy in the knowledge that we've just confessed our deepest darkest and potentially most embarrassing celebrity crushes to anyone who fancies a nosey!! I get to start because it's my 'Space. In no particular order ......

* Richie Sambora -- he plays guitar in a rock band. Throughout music history the rock guitarist has been a mainstay in the lusting stakes. As if I care that he's old enough to be my Dad!!! He plays guitar, he has nice cheekbones, and hair to die for …… and that voice woooah. If you haven't heard that voice of his on it's own without The Jovi you've missed a treat!! ^_^ And the hats!! LOVE the hats, and the cool jackets!!! I keep saying -- when God created Richie Sambora he was just showing off!!
* Joe Perry, see above. Similar reasons, different man!! Although I haven't heard his solo stuff yet so I'm being cautious about the voice thing ...... ;)
* Paddy McGuinness -- just look at him. I mean come on, surely you see it too???
* Harrison Ford – Han Solo was just …… he was a pirate and sexy as f…… I know, we're getting back to the old enough to be my Dad thing but c'mon – the guy's still got it ……
* Robbie Williams -- It's the grin. Sorry but it's too damn disarming to not be fanciable.
* George Eads – that would be Nick Stokes of CSI: Vegas fame. He's just …… phwooaar!! I could happily live without the lego hair he's been sporting during the last couple of seasons (I think – could these Programmers possibly run the things in some semblance of order!!!) but other than that he's rather lush.

No comments:

Post a Comment